Accessing the Design Space
Use the control in the center of the turquoise bar to pull the slider up and down to make more room for either space.
You may also use the keyboard as follows:
- Ctrl or ⌘ + Shift + ↑ to close the charting space and open the design space.
- Ctrl or ⌘ + Shift + ↓ to close the design space and open the charting space.
- Ctrl or ⌘ + Shift + → to incrementally lower the slider.
- Ctrl or ⌘ + Shift + ← to incrementally raise the slider.
Left-click on the black background and drag to move around the workspace.
You may also use the following key combinations on your keyboard:
- Ctrl or ⌘ + ← to pan to the left.
- Ctrl or ⌘ + → to pan to the right.
- Ctrl or ⌘ + ↑ to pan upwards.
- Ctrl or ⌘ + ↓ to pan downwards.