Accessing the Charting Space
Use the control in the center of the turquoise bar to pull the slider up and down to make more room for either space.
You may also use the keyboard as follows:
- Ctrl or ⌘ + Shift + ↑ to close the charting space and open the design space.
- Ctrl or ⌘ + Shift + ↓ to close the design space and open the charting space.
- Ctrl or ⌘ + Shift + → to incrementally lower the slider.
- Ctrl or ⌘ + Shift + ← to incrementally raise the slider.
1. To move around the viewport, right-click and drag. You may also use the wheel of the mouse to zoom in and out, and the keyboard as follows:
- Shift + ← to pan to the left.
- Shift + → to pan to the right.
- Shift + ↑ to pan upwards.
- Shift + ↓ to pan downwards.
Click to learn more about viewports
|The viewport is a window through which you may look into the charting space.|
The viewport offers an opening into the visual environment in which you may see, analyze and go over every piece of data involved in the process of trading cryptocurrencies:
- Live and historic market data;
- Data crunched in the form of indicators;
- The specific effects of the rules you will program into your strategies, and how strategies behave during testing and live trading sessions.
At this point, the system supports one viewport only. In the future, different viewports may give you direct access to different parts of the charting space.